New HUD Notice and your REAC Score for Affordable housing landlords
Welcome to LEW Corporation,
The Environmental Company℠
LEW Corporation has provided environmental inspection, consulting, design, remediation and training services to residential, governmental, and commercial clients throughout the U.S. In addition, LEW Corporation offers all varieties of environmental risk assessment services to private clients, public authorities and government entities nationwide.
LEW Corporation has been building client and vendor partnerships and establishing our reputation as a nationally recognized industry leader. Committed to service excellence throughout all project phases, our trained, experienced staff is ready to address all of your environmental testing, consulting, training and remediation service requirements.
Lew Corporation’s credentialed instructors will travel to your location for customized, private training. LEW Corporation is now a federally accredited trainer under EPA’s CFR745 Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting (RRP) Rule along with Healthy Home Surveys(R) for mold inspection surface and air testing. Check out our RRP schedule for detailed information about our course offerings.
LEW Corporation, The Environmental Company℠, is headquartered in Mountainside, NJ, and maintains satellite offices and strategic alliances throughout the U.S. Because of this, we are capable of servicing clients in the Northeast and around the entire country.
Awards and Honors
- 2013 NJEHA President’s Plaque
- 2013 NJAA Best Website
- 2011 NJAA Garden State Awards: Business Partner of the Year
- 2002 NJAA Garden State Awards: Business Partner of the Year
- 2008 IFA Course Lecturer
- 2008 Healthcare Facilities Management Society of New Jersey: Certificate of Appreciation
- 2002 ABO Emma Lazarus Award
- 2001 Lead Star Award Outstanding Service in the Lead Poisoning Prevention and Lead hazard Control Fields
- 1999 NJAA President’s Award
- 1997 IAQ Publications, Inc. Contractor of the Year Award