High-quality geotechnical services are vital to property acquisition, facility expansion, construction processes and violation correction. Protecting the safety and financial interests of our clients, LEW Corporation provides full-service geotechnical services for homeowners, facility managers, business owners and municipal entities throughout the Northeast and around the country.
When you partner with LEW Corporation, our geotechnical specialists offer in-depth field testing, soil and water sampling, monitoring and site remediation. Collaborating with local, state and federal agencies and their applicable guidelines, the LEW Corporation team also provides reports, documentation, technical assistance and support for projects of all sizes and scopes. LEW Corporation addresses hundreds of fuel oil tank problems for clients every year.
Previous project experience includes residential developments, commercial facilities (restaurants, retail centers and office buildings), factories and warehouses, school campuses, places of worship and residential communities.
LEW Corporation’s geotechnical remediation services include, but are not limited to:
- Site inspections
- Soil and water testing
- Work plans & subsurface evaluations
- Above-ground and underground storage tank investigations, installation and removal
- Monitoring, sampling & reporting for soil, soil vapor and ground water treatments
- Formulation of health & safety plans and feasibility studies
- General contracting
- Licensed Site Remediation Professionals (LSRP)