Entry-Level Sales Representative Needed!
For more information and to set up an interview, please call Melissa at LEW Corporation at 908-654-8068 Ext. 18.
LEW Corporation, the Environmental Company, is currently seeking an active, energetic, and aggressive Sales Representative. Responsibilities include prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, and meeting a sales quota. Sales representative will report to a LEW Corp. Sales Manager.
- Learn from national industry experts and teach products/services to prospects
- Target and obtain new leads
- Introduce LEW Corporation to prospective markets (Exclusive Territory)
- Develop and build relationships
- Attend trade shows and networking events
- High School Diploma or GED Required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required
- Goal driven and self-motivated
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet/Intranet)
Our Sales Representative will enjoy:
- Solid Base Salary and Commission
- Phone and Car Package (Mileage Reimbursement)
- Medical Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
LEW Corporation is a nationally recognized, 26 year old Environmental consulting, remediation, and training company currently looking to add a motivated individual to our team of “A” players. We sell very high demand product lines and services. The potential market is massive, and any form or age of property is a potential prospect.
Experienced in residential, commercial and governmental projects of all sizes, LEW Corporation offers a range of environmental consulting, training and remediation services. We utilize state-of-the-art equipment, practices, and procedures, and our team members are fully trained and licensed in their disciplines while complying with federal, state, and local laws.
It is LEW Corporation’s honesty, integrity and team intellect that provide us with the ability to be innovative—and afford us the technology to better serve our clients and improve our overall efficiency.
Job Type: Full-time